Monday, November 16, 2009

Henry is 6

My sweet boy is now six. I would post photos but I have not wanted to figure out how to plug the card reader back into the computer, I'd rather be knitting instead, so you'll get pictures and birthday details later.

Henry has been testing the limits lately. So much so that I've noticed that Olivia started saying "my patience is running out!", mmmm, that sounds familiar. I know it’s just a phase, every child tests the limits at one point or another... The good thing is that he still has many adorable moments. Tonight I was making dinner; he came to me, hugged my leg and said: "I'm going to be a good boy for you. I'm going to sit at the table, be quiet and practice my little (understand lower case) letters." How sweet is that? I love you Henry, no matter what! Note: The picture is obviously not recent, I told you, I'd rather be knitting :)

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Happy birthday Henry!!! What a cute kid! I miss both of them! I'll have to come and visit.

susieq said...

Wait til he's 13!!! And taller than you!! That's how my Henry is now!! Happy Birthday to "little" Henry from the Lee's!!

merideth said...

some time i would love if you taught me how to knit.
maybe next summer.

happy birthday henry. wow 6 sounds old. and if henry is 6, then that means taylor is not too far behind. wow.