Monday, February 1, 2010

Looks like a 7 year-old

She might talk like a teenager but she definitely looks like a 7 year-old. Nothing says 7 like missing teeth and she has a few of those. Yesterday, Tyler finally pulled the top one free after letting it dangle by a thread, literally-it was really gross, for a couple of weeks. There was a lot of screaming, howling, giggling (from Henry) and attempted biting. Now, if you listened to Olivia’s version of the story, Dad pulled a tooth that wasn’t even ready to come out with pliers. For the record, the tooth had been ready to come out for weeks and the pliers were necessary because her teeth are tiny and Tyler’s fingers are huge. He wanted to get a good grip so that it would be fast and painless. Now, the tooth is finally out and…. she definitely looks like a 7 year-old!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Pulling teeth will definitely be daddy duty in my house. Yuck!! That is one thing I can't handle!!

Lauren and Chase said...

Love this picture!! She looks so old now! I also laughed so hard when I heard Ty pulled it out with pliers! haha so Altom! hehe!
Love ya!

Ben and Shara said...

I attempted something similar with Wiley, and the way he talks about it was as if I was torturing him. I didn't actually pull it out, but I did make him finally put some dental floss around it and pull it out himself. He has another loose tooth and he keeps bringing it up, "Mom you can't touch this tooth." WHAT??? I've scarred him for life.
Sheesh.