Sunday, May 16, 2010

Still alive...

We're still alive. I'm just a little (well, more than a little) overwhelmed trying to deal with headaches and migraines. Coping with the medication that really isn't helping as much as I'd like it to but isn't sparing me the nasty side effects (like all the weight it's making me gain no matter what I do and the crazy moods). And if that was all... there's the end of the school year, all the testing I help with at the school and the end of school year outings and projects that I can't say no to. Ah, the stress! And that bring me back to migraines and headaches. Alright, I done complaining... for now... I promise that I have plenty to post about, with all the projects and outings, and I promise I'll TRY to post it soon.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I'm glad to know you're still alive...I really was starting to wonder.:) I'm sorry to hear about the migraines. That sucks!! Sounds like you're staying busy though. Hope you get feeling better very soon.