Saturday, February 19, 2011

Winter Fun

Today the snow stopped falling and gave us hours of fun. For Olivia and Henry, it was fun playing in the snow and For Tyler and I, it was fun watching them having such a good time. They stayed in the snow for hours, literally. It was beautiful outside and the quantity of snow provided them with endless possibilities. They investigated the entire back yard. They chased each other. They made snow angels and then decide to bury each other in the snow. After being frozen and completely covered in snow, I thought they would come in but no they made snowmen, large and small.

They continued with a few hours of dressing up and being silly, coming up with hilarious scenarios. It was the perfect entertainment for me while ironing.

They finished their perfect day with a nice hot bath each (I’ll spare you the pictures). It was perfect for them because of all the fun they had and perfect for me because they didn’t argue once. They were best friends all day long.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

That looks like a fun day! Hope you guys are doing well. We haven't talked forever. I need to call you sometime.:)