Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

This year, I bought the costumes already made. I was going to make them myself but I took the easy way out and opted for the store-bought kind. On the bright side, Olivia and Henry got to be what they wanted. Olivia the Caterina (when cat becomes ballerina).

Henry the Ghostbuster guy (complete when an inflatable proton pack and an eyeliner mustache).

After going door to door begging for candy for an hour and a half this is what they came home with…

Olivia and her loot. My oh my, what to eat first?!

Henry and his spoils. Dad took them around so Henry gave him first pick.

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Apryl said...

Those are fantastic costumes! And you were so smart to just buy them. I made the girls both home-made costumes & they both changed their minds last minute (like, this morning). Oh well!