Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Girly Girl

Olivia is a girly girl, she’s always been. She loves to dress up (dresses, skirt and “up shoes” being her favorites). She loves to have her nails painted, to wear makeup and of course to have her hair done. Whoever is willing to do her hair is her hero of the moment. For all the reason mentioned above, today she came home from school very excited and announced that tomorrow is Hollywood day at school. She now “has to” dress up, paint her nails and get her hair done. She was/is ( as the nails are now painted and the rollers are in) in heaven.When I was putting the rollers in her hair (which she likes to sleep in!), I remembered I had a similar picture somewhere. I love my o so predictable girly girl.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I love girly girls! Olivia is so dang cute! If I ever woke up early enought I'd love to do her hair but I haven't seen 7 o'clock in the morning for a while.:)

Lauren and Chase said...

I love those pictures!! I can't wait to see the end result! Girly Girls are the best! :) I can't wait to see you guys!!