Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

Olivia is mostly sweet, loving, caring, helpful… Henry not so much. I mean has his sweet moments but lately they have been overshadowed but the dread of Mr. Hyde imminent reappearance. They are moments when I can see the cute little boy who would come to me every 5 minutes asking for “love” (a hug), who would play sweetly for hours in a corner, and smiled all the time but mostly I hear “No!” “I don’t want to!” “Why?” “You’re the meanest mommy in the world” “Why do I have to do everything!”… ... And right when I’m about to lose it, he comes and gives me a hug or says “I’m sorry mommy, I love”. I love the sweet moments, and I cherish them but let’s face it, nowadays there’s a lot more whining and crying than anything else.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

That's pretty funny......I mean...not for you of coarse.:) Maybe that's just boys. I mean girls are the sweet ones right?:)