Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Beginnings...

So I haven’t been posting anything. I said I would write about what I like about Christmas and I never got around to it. Maybe next year. December was an incredibly busy month and I (and things I like to do) definitely got put on the back burner. It doesn’t mean I didn’t have a good Christmas or that I didn’t do anything fun; I had great times with family, I did do a few knitting projects as Christmas gifts and I had the best time making a family tree for Tyler’s parents (now I want to make one for me and my parents). I am ready, what am I saying, I can’t wait for a new year, for new projects, new goals…

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Hey you! Hope you guys had a good Christmas! We need to get together in Reno for lunch or dinner or something.

Lauren and Chase said...

Hey Christelle, its alright, your projects are AMAZING! you have to teach me how to make that family tree! I fell in love with it!!