Monday, February 16, 2009

Make over

Today is Presidents Day and it’s snowing/raining, meaning there is no school and the kids are desperately trying to keep busy indoors. If there was some kind of indoor play area not too far I probably would have taken them but there isn’t and they have gotten pretty good at entertaining themselves. Here is the perfect example: Olivia asked me if she could use make-up. I told her she could, not noticing that she hadn’t asked if she could wear make-up. 30 minutes later both Olivia and Henry came out of the bathroom completely made over. Olivia had brushed Henry's hair and given him a 5 o’clock shadow! I love that my kids have such a great imagination.

2 comments:

Christine said...

So funny and CREATIVE!! I love Henry's five o'clock shadow!!!!!

Brittany said...

Very cute! Olivia's quite the make-up artist!:)