Tuesday, October 21, 2008

California

We went to L.A. for a wedding but we couldn't pass the beach. We love the beach and decided to go check out Malibu. We couldn't get there until Sunday and still managed to have a grand time without swimming (although Henry got awfully close and didn't seem to mind that he was fully dressed, including his blanky he uses as a cape.)
Olivia preferred to stay as dry as possible and found plenty to amuse herself away from the water.
And finally a picture from the wedding feature Zack, Jocelyn, the groomsmen and the bridesmaids. It was a beautiful wedding. We got to see many friends and family at the wedding and reception.
But best of all, we stayed with Craig and Jennifer (Tyler's uncle and aunt) and their family and got to spend time with Wade and Merideth who blessed their precious baby boy Crew Benson Altom.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Quel plaisir de te retrouver apres toutes ces annees! je m'en doutais que t'allais avoir un blog - after all, what else are you going to do in Lovelock aside from arguing with safeway's dairy clerks?
Tes enfants sont tres beaux. Ton petit Henry te ressemble. je repasserai voir tes updates!

Brittany said...

I'm so glad I finally got your blog address.:) Fun pictures from Cali! I'm glad you guys had a great trip. Well, I'm sure I'll see you soon.:)

Kenny and Amber said...

Hi Christelle! I was blog hopping, and was so excited to find your blog! Brittany and I were on the dance team in high school together, so I was checking up on her and there you were! Crazy huh? Your kids are darling! I haven't seen them since we were in Branson together and Henry was just a baby. If you want to check out my blog, the address is kennyamber@blogspot.com.