Sunday, October 26, 2008

I've been tagged...

8 T.V Shows I love to Watch: I don’t watch all of them but I wish I had time… 1. Lost 2. The Office 3. Ghost whisperer 4. Medium 5. House 6. Numbers 7. Criminal Minds 8. My Own Worst Enemy
8 Favorite Restaurants: 1. Chili Pepper (Thai restaurant in Reno) 2. P.F. Chang’s 3. Sushi Time 4. Cheesecake Factory 5. Bajio 6. Ciao (too bad they aren’t there anymore) 7. Famous Daves 8. Panera
8 Things that Happened Yesterday: 1. I did laundry (didn’t get to the ironing though) 2. I straightened the house. 3. I made more pumpkin bread. 4. I took Olivia and Henry to a birthday party. 5. I took Olivia and Henry to the elementary school Fall Festival. 6. I cleaned the bathroom and moped the kitchen. 7. Tyler and I went to a “game night”, we played battle of the sexes. The ladies won! It was also a congratulation party for Tyler and his friend Bryce who have just passed the Nevada Bar Exam. 8. I went to bed with a migraine.
8 Things I'm Looking Forward to: 1. A Sunday afternnon nap. 2. Some quiet time to finally read the book club book. 3. Halloween…and the candy witch to take most of the candy away so I don’t have time to get into it! 4. My birthday…I can’t wait to see what the kids will do this year. 5. The Twilight Movie!! I loved the books and I get to go see it with my girlfriends. 6. Going to France for Christmas. I haven’t been there for Christmas since 99. 7. Going to Disneyland Paris at least 3 times in the two weeks will be in France. 8. Catching up on my scrapbooking.
8 Things on My Wish List: 1. A weekend all to myself. It wouldn’t have to be a weekend any two days would do. 2. A weekend with just my husband and I. 3. New dishes. 4. Children who never fight. 5. More time in a day. 6. To know more about computers. 7. More patience. 8. More understanding.
8 People I Tag: 1. Florine R. 2. Heidi G. 3. Merideth A. 4. Alicia L. 5. Coleen A. 6. Emeline T. 7. Christine A. 8. Lauren A.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

I'm glad you did the tag! It's nice to learn a few new things about you that I didn't know.:)

Ben and Shara said...

Wow, France. I can imagine that it would be so beautiful there during the holidays. How long do you get to go for? How often do you make it home these days? How are your kids and their French?

Christine said...

Wow! I've never been tagged before! How exciting. I better get on this.

How rad you get to go to France too. I'm excited for ya! What a fun time.

merideth said...

it was fun to learn more about you...christmas in paris sounds lovely.