Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bath time sibling rivalry and silliness

Almost every time Henry is in the bath he’ll call for me to come see him and I find him in a version of a bubble bath beard. I try to be enthusiastic every time even though bubble bath beards all tend to look the same and every few month I even take a picture because I do like to see him so pleased with himself. (The picture below was taken in September of last year.) But this last time I was in for a surprise and he was more than pleased with himself. He had used Dora’s lifejacket as goggles and thought he was extremely clever. It was definitely worth a picture. I love when my kids use their imagination, come up with a new silliness and are so pleased with it.
Of course, as competitive as she is, Olivia had to top her brother’s bath time performance and decided that adding the colander, which I use as a bath-toys-catcher, as a hat would be perfect. I have really cute kids!

2 comments:

Lauren and Chase said...

Cute pictures Christelle! We miss you guys!

Brittany said...

Very creative tub kids!!! I love bubble beards, that's awesome!