Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Feeling Better!

Olivia has had the flu, yeah the pig kind, and our household has been, well, not fun. Not fun because Olivia has been miserable (and making others miserable too) and because Henry, the germophobe, loses it when she gets within 5 feet of him. He is convinced that he's going to get it too (he's not, he was vaccinated). However, today Olivia is feeling much better. This afternoon I found her reading in her room so I told her that if she wanted to I had a job for her to do. She asked, "Does it pay?" "I said sure I'll pay you a dollar if you go put Daddy's shoes back on the shoe rack." She went into our closet, came back out with her little fist on her hip and said “Actually, that will be 2 dollars!" She is feeling much MUCH better!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

That's awesome! She must be better!:) All healed!!! Now give that girl 2 dollars!:)