Thursday, October 15, 2009

Way to take a stand!

As some of you may know, I am Henry's Kindergarten room mom. I'm in his class every day, helping, and this is what I witnessed today.

Mr. Lang (standing by the dry-erase board, while all the students are seated at their desk): "Boys and girls, listen to Mr. Lang because he's the most important person in the world." Reagan (a little girl in the class): "Mr. Lang isn't the most important person in the world. Santa Claus is the most important person in the world!" Henry (not missing a beat): "Santa Claus isn't the most important person in the world. Jesus is! And Heavenly Father too!" I love how children just blurt out what they think and I love that Henry thinks Jesus and Heavenly Father are the most important people in the world. They are. Now, should I tell him about Santa Claus?

1 comment:

Brittany said...

That's awesome! What a smart kid! Sounds like you're doing something right.:) Hey, I've been meaning to ask you....are you going to the midnight showing of New Moon in Reno?