Thursday, October 1, 2009

Random things that make us smile

We all have busy lives and we can get stuck on the busy-ness, and if your life is like mine, chaos. Even though I wouldn't change my crazy life for any other, i find it easy to get fixated on the negative. (We were almost late today, why can't my kids pick up after themselves, I really don't have enough hours in one day...you get the picture). That is why I love little random things that make me smile and remind me that life is great, no matter how stressed I get. As I mentioned in a previous post we walk to and from school as often as we can and on our way we see the "flower dog". He (or she, we've only seen its head) is always there, checking out the kids walking to or from school. We love this dog. Olivia and Henry go and pet it. I smile and I think "Isn't life great?"

3 comments:

merideth said...

that is pretty cute... and would definitely make me smile each day.

Christine said...

I'm in love with the flower dog! That's seriously so awesome that the owners made this!

Jennifer said...

adorable. and how considerate of the owners to give their pooch a window! so glad you blogged this.