Sunday, September 14, 2008

An athletic Dad and two very easily amused children

It was a normal Saturday morning. I had gotten the kids their breakfast and gone to le living room to pickup toys when I heard them both busting up. The biggest belly laugh. I was intrigued (and a little nervous that they night be having a food fight I have to admit) so I went to see what was going on. But there was no misbehaving there were laughing at their Dad. He was getting ready to go a bike ride and was wearing a jersey that has pockets on the back. In the pockets, he has stuffed power bars, a Gatorade bottle, and his bike tool kit and apparently it looked hilarious to the kids because they were rolling. I had to laugh too, their laugh was infectious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ils sont trop chous!
Biz
Daffa