Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Henry plays soccer too

So now Henry is on a soccer team also: the Mustangs. I kept finding excuses for not letting him do soccer this year but it was just so that I didn’t have to have soccer practices and games every night between him and Olivia. I was just being selfish. And Henry loves it. He did pretty well for his age. He’s no Ronaldo but then again no one is at his level, it’s pretty funny watching a bunch of 4-year-olds “playing soccer”. The main thing is that he had a great time. He is on the same team as Joseph, one of his two best friends, and Joseph’s mom, Leslie, is the coach, he couldn’t ask for a better team.

2 comments:

Ben and Shara said...

Wow, I ran across you from a comment from Merideth's blog. How are you guys?

Do you mind if I add your blog to my blog?

sharalee

where are you guys living these days?

Christelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.