Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas

A Couple of weeks late, here is our Christmas rundown. We went to France for the holidays, we also got a new TV and Santa brought a Wii so we weren’t expecting anything for us adults and explained to the kids that it’s not the quantity of presents that matter but the quality. We also tried, as we do each year, to focus on the birth of Jesus and family. But we were wrong and we were spoiled. Here’s a few of our favorite things. It was impossible to choose just one per person. Coleen, Olivia and Henry in their (by chance) matching Christmas jammies.
Olivia’s favorite gift: her robe (she’d been asking for one for years, and she’s only 6, seriously) and her PetShop things.
Henry’s favorite gift: a transformer sword. A transformer and a sword put together, and it makes battle sound, Henry is in heaven.
Daddy’s favorite gift: Guitar Hero for the Wii or a PSG jersey, and the PSG soccer game he got to go to. It’s a toss-up.
Mommy’s favorite gift: a WiiFit. I’m hurting in places I didn’t even know existed. My body is screaming a loud “I’m supposed to do what?”. I’m loving it but no pictures allowed at this point!
Thanks everybody for a wonderful Christmas. We loved all your gifts and we especially loved spending time with you.

4 comments:

jocie said...

i want one so badly. we have a wii, now we just need a wii fit. do you want to convince zack?

Christine said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I'm planning on getting a Wii fit as soon as this baby pops out of me. I think I'll get it for my birthday.

Brittany said...

Fun presents! Sounds like you guys had a great Chrismtas! I'm jelous of your Wii Fit. I guess I'm going to have to start working out so I don't feel like a slacker.:)

Ben and Shara said...

Is that Wii fit that cool? I've been thinking I might want to check it out. Thanks for the endorsement.