Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Soccer pictures... a little late

So these are soccer photos that were taken last November but I had to scan them and I couldn't do it on my own so my mother-in-law was kind enough to do it for me. What can I say, technology and I are not friends! But finally here are the pictures: Olivia striking a pose!
Olivia's team
Henry. We got him to smile by telling him that Josie-a little girl who likes him-was around the corner, his reaction was hilarious!
Henry's team
They spent more time playing with their friends than playing soccer but they had a great time and they want to play again next year. We'll see what happens then.

2 comments:

Christine said...

cute cute cute!! I can't wait for when Sam's old enough to play soccer.

Brittany said...

Cute pics!! It looks like they had fun in soccer!